I am just archiving this link for myself (and anyone else that needs this information) as well as the pertinent information therein.
Basically if you run multiple OpenVPN servers in your environment you probably need your OpenVPN Connect Client to be able to handle multiple profiles. This isn’t enabled out of the box for the client software. A little googling though and I came across this article:
Short and to the point. Here is the actual advice/code with my additional commentary.
1. Kill the running OpenVPN connect client on your system
2. Open up an elevated CMD prompt.
3. Run the following commands:
capicli -k basic_client -v false SetPreference
All done, close out the command prompt.
4. Restart the OpenVPN Connect Client.
5. Right-Click on the OpenVPN Connect Client icon in your system tray and then select “import” –> “from server”
6. Type in the public IP or the URL of your OpenVPN Access Server and make sure you include the port (if using non-standard port).
7. You will get prompted to enter your username and password and then it will download and install the profile from the server alongside any other existing profiles.
Now you can connect to any openVPN Access Server you have installed the profiles for, all from the same computer/client. Awesome!